COST OF DISCIPLESHIP
LUKE 9:23-27, 57-62
1. From Luke 9:23 and the explanation of the Cost of Discipleship and three steps, can you recount some ways you have seen these three elements in your life as you follow Jesus?
2. What are some ways your desires & comforts could be changed to better align with your followership of Jesus?
3. How do your Priorities & Schedule really show the importance that Jesus plays in your life? If you were comparing your neighbor who doesn’t know Jesus & your schedule/priorities what would look different?
4. How do we grasp for Relationships & Money that often pull us away from or negatively influence us from following Jesus?
5. Read 1 Kings 19 and the call of Elisha by Elijah. Compare & Contrast with the would-be disciple interactions of Luke 9:57-62.