1 THESSALONIANS 1:1-10
1. Read Acts 17.1-10. How did the church in Thessalonica come into existence? What were the circumstances and challenges faced?
2. What are the three reasons Paul gives for knowing that the Thessalonians are chosen by God? How do you identify with those?
3. How can we apply Pauls’ encouragement to our own lives and church today?
4. In what ways can we imitate Jesus in the midst of suffering and opposition?
5. How have you been encouraged by others turning from idols to the real and true God?