DONT LOSE HEART...PRAY
1. What some injustices or brokenness that you have been praying for or would like to start praying for?
2. What are some aspects of God’s character that encourage you to pray more? How have you incorporated this truth into your prayers?
3. How do you think about persistence in prayer in light of this parable? Does this inform or change your perspective in some ways that you care share with the group?
4. The combination of faith and prayer might be something you haven’t thought about before. Can you discuss how faith is demonstrated in prayer and perhaps how faith is built up through prayer?
5. Read 1 Thessalonians 1 and take note of how persistence and faith are accentuated in this chapter. Do you see prayer in play between Paul & the Thessalonians?