WHAT CAN THE WEATHER TELL YOU ABOUT SOMEONE?
1. What questions do you have about Jesus sleeping (or surprises you heard)?
2. What about Jesus’ authority over nature do you find comforting?
3. Take a look at Psalm 65, 89, & 107. As you see God as in control of the seas, what other elements of God’s work do you find intriguing in these passages?
4. What are some uncontrollable things in life that (like Nature) require deep faith in Jesus to navigate them? What are alternatives “gods” that we try to trust in rather than Christ?
5. What are some ways you exhibit trust in Jesus when facing danger or uncontrollable situations? Or to say it another way, what does it look like when someone is trusting in Jesus when facing danger or the uncontrollable?