GEN 2:18-25 EPH 5:22-33
note: use these questions as needed with married/unmarried folks, and in discussions with men, women, or both
1. Was God central in the pursuit of your marriage? If you aren't married, is He central in your life?
2. Do you see God’s wisdom in making mankind equal but distinct? How do those differences play out in your marriage and interactions with the opposite sex?
3. What does headship and submission look like in your home? If single, have you thought about what headship/submission in a relationship would look like?
4. How do you protect your marriage? What are some things you could do this week?
5. How is it helpful to see the culmination of existence as a wedding preparation and celebration with Christ?