EYES, HEARTS, & HANDS: THE ANATOMY OF AN AGING BELIEVER
1. What do you fear (or are concerned about) the most with aging?
2. What connected with you about Simeon’s Focused eyes and how do you need to respond to be focusing your eyes while aging?
3. What is exposed about your heart when you consider being an aged believer?
4. How are you serving with your hands now that prepares you to be productive as an older believer later?
5. What do you want to be true of you as an older believer that requires readjustment now?
6. Read Numbers 23:19. What are some of the promises that you need to trust now or as you age?