SILENCE GOD’S WORD TO YOUR OWN PERIL
1. Which of the ways to silence God’s Word in your life is a tendency you have to watch out for the most? (Avoidance, Skimming, Others on your mind, Diluting, or Believing Lies)
2. What is a way you’ve seen God’s empathetic care shown towards you and your sin?
3. What are some reasons you think God sent prophets even if they would be rejected? How might something similar happen with missions in the modern world?
4. How does your view God inform how you handle temptation and after you’ve sinned? From the disposition of God shown in this passage how can you better inform yourself with truth for dealing with your own sin?
5. What is a way you can reinvigorate yourself this summer to look expectantly to hear from God through His Word? What do you need to purpose to do?