INTO THE WATERS OF BAPTISM
Baptism beautifully marks our entrance into the family of God and the fellowship of the church.
If you’ve believed the gospel and are ready to be baptized, here are the steps to take:
1. Read our Baptism Primer, which walks through our vision and practice of baptism.
2. Complete our simple Baptism Questionnaire.
3. Meet with one of our pastors to be examined for your readiness for baptism.
4. Prepare a public profession of faith to be read/spoken before the church.
5. Step into the waters of baptism with us on a Sunday morning