Join us on October 17th, after our gathered worship for our annual Seven Mile Students Chili Cook-Off fundraiser!
Every year, Seven Mile Students host a Chili Cook-Off as a fundraiser for their overnight retreats! 100% of the money we raise from this event directly cuts the cost for each student to be able to attend their retreats. This fall we are taking our 4-6 students to Toah Nipi retreat center in NH, and later this winter our teens will be attending a weekend retreat to Camp Berea, NH.
Your generosity from this event enables these students to have these important and formative experiences. So we thank you in advance for how you show up to support and love them in this way.
Important details to note:
1. Please bring your chili in a slow cooker so it stays warm for the morning.
2. You can drop off your chili before the service. A team of students will be available to assist you at the door.
3. We will provide some basic toppings (sour cream, cheese, and chives).
4. There will be a prize for the favorite dessert.
5. Each winner will win a special prize.
Best All Around
So, if you love making or eating chili, spending an afternoon with other Seven Milers, and supporting our students, then make sure to join us after the service on October 17.
Please consider giving a donation of what you would spend on a meal after church if you were to go out to lunch.